Beginning to advanced.
Seeking singing educators in any genre/specialty. Pop, classical, country, R&B. Looking for individuals who can work with strong singers pursuing a career in singing. Specific voice specialities are welcome and encouraged.
We are looking for enthusiastic and energetic educators to help build a foundation in music for students. Students are looking to pursue music professionally with exceptional talent.
There are many opportunities within our school to grow and showcase your talents. Training is available for performance artists with little education experience. We want passionate people to inspire our young talent.
- Undergraduate in vocal performance or education discipline from an accredited college. Masters/advanced preferred.
- Commitment to teaching excellence required. A minimum of one year teaching experience is preferred, not required.
- Ability to successfully interact with students, other educators, and the general public in a professional manner.
- Knowledge of instructional strategies and techniques age appropriate for teaching, including ways to instruct, motivate and evaluate students.
Key Responsibilities & Duties
- Conduct courses of study set by admissions chair according to Katrina Pfitzner School of Voice and specific departmental guidelines.
- Maintain a positive, safe, secure, and healthy learning environment by setting and reinforcing appropriate behavioral boundaries; and requesting the support of appropriate professionals.
- Identify deterioration in achievement and utilize the school’s resources for counseling of academic difficulties and social assistance.
How to Apply
Apply Now Online
Apply online at our secure application.